We want you to join the League of Women Voters. Everyone is welcome! As a member, you will:
- have the opportunity to participate in local, state, and national League work
- get exclusive civic information you can trust
- know that your membership dues add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources.
Through participation in League projects, you will:
- contribute valuable service to the community
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial issues in your community
- make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests
Join us and be part of the solution!
Membership in the League of Women Voters, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to men and women of all ages. Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders using their experience to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
How Much Time Does It Take?
It's up to you! Many members choose to support the League only with their annual dues. Your membership alone gives us the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for change. We cover a broad spectrum of issues and concerns; you may choose to become involved in one or more of them by actively participating in a group study, or listening to a panel of experts at a meeting or just reading about them in one of our publications.
What Do I Get?
You automatically become a member of LWV Massachusetts and LWV of the United States. You will receive their publications along with the newsletter from the Wellesley League of Women Voters called LWV Wellesley Voter which is usually published 3 times each year . You will have the knowledge that you are adding your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington DC, the Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong. See how the LWV MA used its funds in 2016-2017 for advocacy, voter service and citizen education, events, and services/support for local Leagues along with a breakdown of LWV MA income and expenses for that same time period.
How Do I Join?
It's easy! Just click here to join the Wellesley LWV. If you have any questions, you can contact us at 781-235-1961 or via email. If you prefer to donate to us without joining our organization, we would appreciate your support.
How Can I Access the "Members Only" Part of the Website?
If you are a member and are interested in gaining access to the private part of the LWVW website, please email us! You will be able to see the directory information for our membership and view minutes from our board and annual meetings.